Jogging gives innumerable benefits, which are piling up day by day. Jogging is one of the oldest and most popular forms of aerobic exercise. Fads come and go, but jogging has withstood some of the trendiest exercise crazes that have come thru the years. Jogging has always remained popular due to the variety of health benefits it has been providing to manhood. There are many health benefits of jogging which is why it has remained so popular. As always, consult a physician first before embarking on any exercise program.
Jogging like any other activity, start slowly and gradually builds it up. When you do take it up, do start slowly. In the beginning take only brisk walks, slowly build up your endurance and slowly introduce jogging spurts. With hardly any pressure or weight on your feet, a sign of good form is if you feel like you are gliding. You should get yourself properly equipped for the ordeal, by purchasing the proper running clothes, and especially with running shoes. Ideally, the jogging shoes should be half a size bigger than your actual size, so as to give your toes wiggle room on prolonged usage. Based on your circumstances you have to decide whether jogging on a treadmill or jogging outdoors suits you better. If you get used to treadmill jogging, it is far better because rain or shine, nothing obstructs you to regularly continue with the activity.
It is quite refreshing to be jogging outside as it keeps you in touch with outside world. You need to work out your schedule to see if morning or afternoon jogging fits it better for you so that you can plan and make time for the exercise. Jog in the morning so that you are fresh, well-rested, and if you run on an empty stomach, you could burn the still greater amount of fat. Jogging has many disease prevention advantages. The benefits due to jogging are innumerable, a few are listed below:
1. Hypertension and Heart Diseases :
It has been proved beyond doubt that Jogging Prevents Hypertension and Heart Disease. – The quality of life improves by itself when you are regular with aerobic fitness. Your cardiovascular system since gets a great workout with this exercise, among these is heart disease. Jogging helps to keep high blood pressure at bay. One mechanism it activates is the lowering of LDL or the "bad cholesterol" in your blood as you do vigorous exercise such as jogging.
2. Jogging prevents some types of cancers. – Extensive research has concurred with the decision that jogging is helpful in the prevention of some cancers. While we are jogging, improved oxygenation of the entire body happens. Cells without adequate supplies of oxygen mutate more vigorously, for which there are chances to turn malignant. By improving the supply of oxygen to all parts of the body, jogging undoubtedly prevents some type of cancers.
3. Jogging Helps Keep Infectious Diseases at Bay - Jogging also strengthens the immune system remarkably well. Jogging promotes the stimulation of macrophages or bacteria fighting cells and lymphocytes due to aerobic exercise by which it fights infections thru the immune system.
4. Diabetes is a big enemy of Jogging. – Diabetes is controlled and prevented by Jogging. Jogging has definitely proved to combat a sedentary lifestyle and being overweight has been shown to increase your risk of developing diabetes. The Debilitating condition can be avoided by adopting jogging and a healthy lifestyle.
More than physical advantages there are a lot other beneficial aspects due to Jogging. There is a great improvement to our mental and psychological conditions by virtue of regular Jogging.
5. Improved Mental Fitness - Jogging also benefits our mental health. Being in good shape gives you much better confidence and self-esteem. You are also able to improve your over-all demeanour since jogging helps release the feel-good hormones called endorphins. These chemicals are released into the body that causes you to have an upbeat mood. Through Jogging, you feel much better and happy the whole day and day to day.
6. Jogging reduces your mental stress day by day - Jogging is very helpful when it comes to fighting stress. Jogging helps to put you in a more peaceful state of mind and helps promote an upbeat attitude about life overall. The release of brain chemicals will give a calming effect on our emotions by regularly practising Jogging or running on a treadmill. These chemical are norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine. You achieve that peaceful state that allows us to shut out the world and just be alone with our thoughts by Jogging and the repeated pounding of your feet on the treadmill or pavement.
7. Lose Weight and Reduce Body Fat Levels by Jogging regularly – With regard to weight regulation, there is no equal which is the biggest benefit of jogging for women and men. For every mile of jogging It is estimated that you will burn roughly around 150 calories by daily jogging. By doing this regularly the number of calories that you lose will increase. This is one of the benefits of jogging every day. By regular Jogging, we have the most efficient way to lose weight and get into shape.
So give a try with jogging, let it be on the treadmill or out in the external.
Jogging is awesome